Monday, May 12, 2014

Starting Fresh

Hello all. Thanks for dropping by my blog. This is like the nth blog I've created and hopefully the one that will last because most of my blogs don't really survive that long. I create one, write some articles and then completely forget about it altogether. I'm hoping to change all of that with this new blog. Why start a new one you say? Well I guess it's just my preference but I would rather start a new blog under a new name rather than making changes to an already existing blog. I guess that's just the way I am. As you can see from my url, "everythingallaround" means exactly that, everything that's all around us; which means this blog doesn't really target anything specific. It's a good way of not restricting myself to specific topics, giving myself a chance to be more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment